babelfor.NET is happy to announce that the release of Babel Obfuscator 5.5 is now available.
What’s new in 5.5
- Support for Windows 8 Developer Preview and Visual Studio 11 Beta
- Support for Silverlight 5.0
- Improved overall security of obfuscated assemblies
- New MSIL encryption algorithm that ensures better security and improved speed of execution
- Added new optimization for the removal of constant fields
- Added new control flow obfuscation options: call and value
- Added support for delay sign scenario
- Improved GUI to better support obfuscation of multiple assemblies
- Improved GUI stack decoder to automatically include all the XML map files found into the obfuscation project
- Single solution file (.babel) for all obfuscation projects.
- Added more options to the MSBuild Babel task
- Bug fixes (see release notes)
|Babel Obfuscator GUI|
You can download the Babel Obfuscator 5.5 Demo setup packages for 32 and 64 bit platforms at:
We worked a lot to improve GUI experience making easier to create project files involving the obfuscation of many assemblies. MSIL encryption has been greatly improved in term of speed and code security. Also hash string encryption has undergone major changes. We added a new optimization feature that will allow to remove constants and static read-only fields. Thanks to our customer's support we have introduced many bug fixes to improve stability and reliability. We hope you enjoy this new release.
Thank you very much and best wishes.